We collaborate with organisations an companies to promote the biomass market and technologies for a sustainable biobased EU econ
Promoting the penetration of agrobiomass heating in European rural areas
- Aimed to connect actors, trigger initiatives, raise awareness, and provide values for Ecodesign 2015/1189 regulation review.
- LC-SC3-RES-28-2019 - Market Uptake support – Funding: 3 M€.
- AVEBIOM is leader of dissemination, and perfoms the role of national multiplier in Spain.
Developing the sustainable market of residential Mediterranean solid biofuels
- Aimed to develop a Certification system for Mediterranean biomass types.
- LCE-14-2015 - Market uptake of existing and emerging sustainable bioenergy – Funding: 2 M€.
- AVEBIOM launched and coordinated the project.
Sustainable management of shrubs formations for energy purposes
- Aimed at demonstrating management practices of shrub land to obtain solid biofuels whilst improving its multifunctional role for climate change, forest risk defense and rural growth.
- LIFE13 ENV/ES/000660 – Funding: 1 M€.
- AVEBIOM was dissemination leader.
More projects under Life+ and IEE programs